View Single Post
Old 02.23.2010, 01:54 PM   #20
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Haha one of your friends actually added my girlfriend. Kind of strange. He added me as well but I didn't mind as I spoke to him on slsk a few times.

He's an acquaintace, who I have not actually seen in person in probably a year. He can do what he wants online, but I don't support it at all.. More people need to tell him to fucking stop, need to tell him that he's strange and creepy... whatever.

To syrfox regarding how facebook apparently isn't "inclusive": You can't even hide your friends' list on Facebook. To me, that's the EPITOME of a privacy issue. In fact, I reported Facebook to a watchdog site, and there's a petition ON facebook trying to get as many people as possible to report them specifically for this issue... A lot of my friends don't want to be seen, or know to be on there. You can make yourself invisible on searches.. er, you USED to be able to.. probably not anymore... so, why not make yourself invisible on friends' lists? Oh, and you can't hide your activities, they're all displayed until you MANUALLY remove them. Now, I don't do 5404808486 things on FB a second like some people do, so I don't have a lot to remove, but it's still annoying as fuck. Privacy issues out the ass. Oh, what else... I don't like how google brings up facebook pages, either.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|