View Single Post
Old 02.23.2010, 01:11 PM   #14
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Facebook is a convenience when used properly!
exactly
i don't understand people saying facebook is "intrusive". facebook is what you make of it. people complain about facebook owning informations about them and stuff - but they fucking added it in the first place. stupid applications are there because people use them - if you don't want to see them you can just block them and they'll disappear. i see no major problem with it. sure, it reduces "real" "irl" human contact - then again I'm not sure facebook but rather msn or myspace started it. i use facebook much more than msn nowadays to stay in touch with my friends - and the people who i know, more generally. i never used myspace for that purpose - it's much more for bands here in france. and i think precisely myspace sucks now because it's trying too hard to be facebook; i mean come on, i've got an artist page, i don't give a fuck about 300+ apps invites?!? so yeah. sure some people on facebook infuriate me - those who are always posting pseudo-romantic dark shit about love or something, like love is something sacred and then would start three relationships in a month. then again, it's the people, not facebook. in fact it might be quite interesting that a certain side of the people you would not have guessed gets revealed via facebook.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|