View Single Post
Old 02.06.2019, 09:03 AM   #5748
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
“Trump Will Go Down in History as the Only Politician Condemned for Keeping His Promises.” —Nigel Evans

Can anyone truly say that this is not true?

In my lifetime I have only seen one other president (Ronald Reagan) follow through on the majority of his promises. All other Republican and Democratic presidents danced around the status quo and told the people just what they wanted to hear to get elected. They all over promised and underdelivered......

Once elected, they allowed the political machine to suck them in to keep their corruption in the dark and out of the spotlight. President Trump shines a spotlight on this corruption, AND THAT'S WHY THEY HATE HIM!!!

Many of you, just like society, hate Donald Trump......but I say it really doesn't matter because Donald is doing EXACTLY what he said he would do, and what he believes in his heart is best for the American people = ALL PEOPLE!!!

You can't please 100% of the people when you tell them the truth!!!
I greatly appreciate and respect Trumps guts and perseverance to hang in their for the majority of us that want to see our country thrive and survive as a safe, prosperous, and free nation!!

God bless America!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Other than Ronald Reagan, we have not had a more patriotic and Pro American President than Donald Trump!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|