View Single Post
Old 10.16.2014, 12:29 AM   #64
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
About this cultural rasicm...I been long time aware that in my record shelf most of the albums are made by white people. Jimi Hendrix & Fishbone have been long time one of my big favourites, but the rest of my big favourites are white. Even I have quite a long time loved Howlin Wolf & John Lee Hooker, I think highly them influenced Captain Beefheart, Tom Waits, Dr. John & Nick Cave are better. And I don´t feel any bad conscience about it, it´s just the way this world has been. The music people recommended me when I was young, the reviews I read etc. were mostly just from white people. So I have grown mostly round the music made by the white. If there never had been racism in the world, the sitution in my music taste probably would been different.

But anyway I think it´s quite the same who the music I like has made, the most important think is that I like it because it sounds me just absolutely great!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|