Thread: Hardcore Punk
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2006, 11:59 PM   #102
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
yeah, i would have voted for bad brains if they were on there. it was hard to pick between the flag and the threat, but in the end, black flag is harder because they offer no hope. i'm more of a my war sorta guy myself.

man, punk rawk sure sucks corporate balls nowadays. hard to believe i used to listen to some of that shit. i remember when i used to go to warped tour, so many bands have cashed it in since then. i never like much of the newer stuff anyway, but still it was a rude awakening for a teenage punk 5-6 years ago, watching bands with supposed street cred cashing it in. nowadays i can't even listen to any of that shit punk that's coming out, did i miss the screamo memo?

I don't care what anyone says, there is a ton of rad "punk" and "hardcore" bands out nowadays, even ones that are relatively on the radar. Notables include (almost all of Three One G records, which could somewhat go into the noise-rock catagory, but who gives a fuck?) The Blood Brothers (who were with 31G for a bit), some local hardcore/punk bands, etc!

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|