View Single Post
Old 05.18.2006, 02:55 AM   #14
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
you mean, he was getting blood from other people for his whole "blood art" thing? i thought it was all his own that went into them, although you'd be right, he could probably muster up enough blood for a picture of a stick man before he fell down on the ground, weak.
were you his neighbour porkmarras? i'd say that was a bit mental
When i used to reside in Islington he lived very near my bedsit.If you took a double-decker bus you could literally look insiede his bedroom and i bumped into him on a few occasions.Spookily enough when i moved to Shoreditch he moved right next to the Mosque near my house.My ex flatmate went into the local shop and all these girls were talking how there was going to be a big party into his flat.About that photograph,didnt he say that he was drawing blood from that girl's arm because he wanted to use it for one of his paintings?Pathetic.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|