View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 09:20 PM   #12
soapbars
the destroyed room

soapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's assessoapbars kicks all y'all's asses
well if i was a junkie and people were worshiping me for it id ride it as far as i could and yeah get wasted and fuck super models, any smackhead would do that crap if you gave them fame and wealth,

so i dont blame him for that, i do however blame the stupid fucking idiots that love him, alot of people think hes the savior of modern music (how i dont know) some kind of poetic genius,

anyway because of him, theres now a genre called post-libs (which is all shite) every fucking ponce indie rock fan dresses like him and pretends to be him,

i met him a couple of years ago at a libertines gig and hes alright and was polite, our mate emmett has met him a good few times and he put him on the guestlist for a babyshambels gig which was pretty kind actually, ive never really been fussedabout any of his music although i did enjoy their set when i saw them, also bernard butler produced some of the libs stuff so thats cool,

still 17 year old tossers with that just got out of bed hair and cowboy boots, thats right the guys you wear ties and dont clean under their nail in attempt to gain the attention of fellow doherty admirers,

they can fuck off,
soapbars is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|