View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 05:18 PM   #9
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I used to be naive enough to think that all the people he was inviting into his flat for a gig were not being charged until a dear friend illuminated me about the whole thing.Drawing blood for art purposes?Fuck off!

you mean, he was getting blood from other people for his whole "blood art" thing? i thought it was all his own that went into them, although you'd be right, he could probably muster up enough blood for a picture of a stick man before he fell down on the ground, weak.
were you his neighbour porkmarras? i'd say that was a bit mental