View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 11:59 AM   #2
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I've had him twice as a neighbour and i can honestly say,hand on my heart,that he isnt that bad to others as much as he is bad to himself.He could really do with a good wash for a start(he stinks like a pig)He is a complete and utter lost soul and he has not got any talent whatsoever.Some very intelligent and pretty girls go absolutely mad for this sorry excuse for a junkie artist or whatever you might care to call him.I used to be naive enough to think that all the people he was inviting into his flat for a gig were not being charged until a dear friend illuminated me about the whole thing.Drawing blood for art purposes?Fuck off!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|