View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 11:24 AM   #1
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UDI9icmwe...0doherty%20mtv

Pete Doherty, what can i say about the overbearing tosser that hasnt already been said? The list goes on and on with this shithead its really getting beyond a joke, in the above video he squirts a syringe full of blood inthe the camera of an MTV Germany presenter which shocks his band mates enough for one of them to apologise to the cameraman before he gets up and walks off.

I'm sorry to bother my fellow Youtharians with this shit, it's not even worthy of its own thread but i have to vent somewhere. So many people all around the world work their butts off to save up for equipment, beg friends and fellow members of the public to play in bands with them and thats only the start of it, then you (as a band) sweat it out in a shitty little practice space trying to get your songs together and play gigs, in the hope of recognition for that "holy grail" of a record contract that might bring those songs you worked so hard on to the masses.

This twat on the other hand has it all, the gigs (when he can be bothered to turn up) the fans and the songs (which arent to my liking but hey - he must be doing something right in that depatment) but he doesnt seem to bother his milky white ass and would much prefer to spend his time spraying camermen with, and i can only guess this part, his disease riddled blood.

Is this rock and roll in the stylee of Johnny Rotten, Mr K Cobain or Sid Vicious?
Am i getting too old and thats why i find this behaviour unacceptable?

what do you guys think?