View Single Post
Old 01.18.2017, 10:28 AM   #206
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The DC Rebirth TPBs are starting to come out. I've been getting the Batmans in single issues but was wondering if there's any others I need to check out in collected editions

I think Action Comics is the best. Granted, it's mostly an extended fight between Superman and Doomsday, but it takes place in a universe where that fight has already taken place, and only a few people are aware of that (Superman, Lois, the puppet-master behind the whole thing), which adds a lot of depth to the story.

Throw in a recently deceased Superman, a still-living but apparently powerless doppelgänger, apparently of Clark Kent, and a Lex Luther with uncertain motives and you've got a pretty goddamn weird and interesting story. Plus, the fight scenes are just incredible. Really. Check it out.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|