View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 11:40 AM   #203
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Sure I gotcha.

Sorry. I thought you said you weren't planning to revisit it. I think that would be a shame. Honestly, I'm behind on it now, but I think all of Rebirth's first 6 months is worth reading. It will continue to be, as long as the Watchmen and DC universes are hurtling toward one another. How that all ends is going to be some epic shit.

Imagine the conflict! Superman vs. Dr. Manhatten! Barry Allen and Wally West vs. Ozymandias! Batman vs. a resurrected or undead Rorschach?? What happened/happens?! Did Barry CAUSE the Watchmen alternate timeline? Did he disrupt it somehow with Flashpoint, or in the destruction of Flashpoint? I mean... the questions, people!!!

Anyway, I'm reading that Thor now. It is good.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|