View Single Post
Old 07.16.2014, 02:20 AM   #5450
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks man. The energy there was mostly positive but obviously as you go further, people want to win more. The dude I played in Winner's finals of my bracket was way in to it and I found out after my match (I was wearing a headset) called his boys over to coach him and to talk trash to me. I didn't hear any of it, though haha. I only found out cause my gf was telling me after.

He was super nice though, for sure, but then I read this on his twitter after:

IFD|TuboWare @TuboWare · Jul 11
I feel good. I can do this.

Win my next match free. In winners finals of my pool against Vulva, a chun li player. I got this. I have to win. I will win.

I'm sorry guys.

I don't really talk trash about people, so I'm happy that my performance spoke for itself instead of relying on trash.

As for play style, my biggest suggestion is to keep her out of the air unless you're dealing with someone jumping in. She sucks at anti-airing, so she's better to meet people air to air. Patience is super important with her. In my last game of winner's finals (which didn't get upped) I was happy to sit back for 60 seconds with the health deficit waiting for him to get impatient, and regain the lead that way. She isn't a comeback character, but at full screen she can chip quite a bit and when it forces someone to finally move, she can punish almost everything.