View Single Post
Old 10.01.2018, 05:58 PM   #686
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Hahaha. Triggered snowflake.

jk.

No, I don't think you're racist. Obviously. The fuck?

I think you're emotionally devastated that someone you (once) highly respected has a different opinion than you, and I think that even if the opinion had been well-articulated, you'd still be hurt.

Here's what's really going on:

Someone neither of us will meet said something neither of us agrees with, and because the entire incident has been blown totally out of proportion and because the incident has virtually no real-world consequences, I'm amused.

Also, didn't mention this, but I have been bombarded all day by my acquaintances who are 100% "liberal" and in tears because of this, and I feel safer expressing a contrary opinion here than elsewhere. Thanks for your indulgence.

Hey I’ve defended the guy... well, this forum is a living testament to my love for Kanye West, and that love has not abated, but I do think he’s wrong and I do think he’s acting like a child. I think he has a message in his head that makes perfect sense and he’s astonished that people can’t get it, so he keeps driving at it... and I think he’s uninformed and crazy.

Yes, some people will say he’s a race betrayer. Personally, I really would love to hear a concise and coherent reason for supporting Trump, and an explanation for accepting all the racist things Trump has done.
If he provided that, I’d go back to, “Well, I never liked him for his politics anyway.”

But I assure you, I’d shittalk the fuck out of any white person who supported Trump in equal if not greater measure.

(FUCK YOU, TIM ALLEN, YOU’VE N-E-V-E-R BEEN FUNNY, COCKSHIT!)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|