Thread: Teenage Riot
View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 05:03 PM   #17
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I use a sampler every day (literally), all it takes is a few button pushes. You are NOT a musician if all you use is a sampler but it is a great tool in the whole song writing process. You need to learn to play an instrument that can make noise without electricity to be considered a musician for fuck's sake. And you need to be able to keep time without a computer quantizing everything.

Making dance music and hip hop beats with a computer/sampler is pretty mind numbingly easy.

You are such a very, very stupid person. It worries me a lot that out there, in real life, you're probably as much of an idiot as you are on the internet. Please stop existing, or at least go exist somewhere where my brilliance can't be offended by your astonishing idiocy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|