View Single Post
Old 09.07.2007, 11:16 PM   #2107
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Score!!!
The record store here jacks prices up a lot, at any rate... Right now, DdN is $60... last time I was there, it was $44...
And the dude kind of tries to bullshit you, he claimed that the price [of Daydream] will only go up now, because it's a limited run... errrrr.... no, man, it isn't.

Dude, you need to pick me up a copy of this $19 Nevermind... I will totally send you all the money for it and shipping, not to mention all my love.

I would if I could, but I didn't see any other copies.

I hate bullshitting record store owners. About a year ago one tried to tell me that this was the last month any new releases were coming out on vinyl because of oil prices. The next 11 months proved him wrong, of course. They still came out, but then of course he used the oil-excuse to jack his prices up--even while the other store in town stayed consistently at the lower prices. What a jerk.