View Single Post
Old 04.22.2022, 06:13 AM   #25157
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Batman was always intended to fight the crime that is too small, too low-level for the superpowered heroes to deal with. he fought the street crime, like daredevil. I like how they showed this a bit in the Batman movie.

Pattinson plays Bruce with NO charisma, which is fucked. Wayne should be portrayed like Elon Musk, a richboy's son who does what he wants and marries stupid performers with little talent.

I think Pattinson is probably the best Batman we’ve had, but Christian Bale is BY FAR the best Bruce Wayne if you get what I’m saying.
Bale fumbled the bag a bit in his performance under the cowl, as Batman, but when he was Bruce Wayne he was PERFECT. A three-dimensional character that really rang true for me.

Also the Nolan Batman movies still win for me. THE BATMAN was good, but it could have used some editing, and the Riddler was disappointing and literally NOBODY needs to see yet another Joker, so fuck right off with that shit, WB. Just get off it. Fuck’s sake.

A Joker moratorium should have been declared in 2008. You all know how I feel on the matter I’m sure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|