View Single Post
Old 04.21.2022, 07:10 AM   #25144
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Sorry bud, but the last time I tried to watch anything other than Empire, I was bored shitless. Return of the Jedi has had a particularly unfortunate aging process. The better Star Trek movies (The Wrath of Khan, at least) hold up better.

The original trilogy is still better than the prequels, and at least one of the sequels. And I like Star Wars, I do. I love the Mandalorian. I love The Last Jedi. I love Empire. I respect the vision of the original trilogy, but it just doesn’t quite hold up for me.

I’m sure the same will be true of the big Avengers movies at some point, but as of now, I’ll take Avengers/Age of Ultron/Civil War (which is basically Avengers 2.5 only it’s like the best one)/Infinity War/Endgame over anything in the Star Wars world, probably.

Pepe me all you want, but I’m not trolling

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|