View Single Post
Old 04.09.2018, 09:05 AM   #22396
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
The criterion streaming is called FilmStruck. It’s atually a Turner Classic Movies streaming service but you have the option to add the criterion package. I had it for a while but it was very new and not compatible to put on my TV via chrome cast. Now I think they’ve updated it a bit but not sure.

Regardless the selection was off the charts and would constantly be refreshed with a different selection and special features.

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHill51
FilmStruck is on the Roku device as of earlier this year. It's f'in goooooodddd. All Criterion available. TCM movies available. And they curate specialized films each month for a limited time. Right now, one can stream some pretty hard to find Agnes Varda films in recognition of her recent Oscar nom for "Faces Places". Hardcore film fans need this service.

forgot to say earlier, thanks for this, it had flown undetected past my radar, and yeah, 100 bucks a year is pretty sweet!

i’ll subscribe in the summer. right now i’m pretty swamped, so shitty movies that don’t demand 100% help me do extra work in the weekends ha ha ha ha. trash: it has its place in life (see my recent movies above, lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

wife and I watched this finally. I thought it was awesome.

right? better than the original for me. sure, a different century, but still... this comes after fully digesting and absorbing cyberpunk.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|