Thread: New York
View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 04:30 PM   #48
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
the mail seems to now be reduced to alternating between support our troops, bad labour minister and this food/drug causes/prevents cancer headlines. who is the person 'outraged' and 'shocked' by this latest 'scandal'? why it's mrs. aspirant middle england of course - and she's a fat stressed 40something hen with a short haircut and a mean psychotic lazy mind, always on the desperate hunt for someone to launch her poorly considered cries of hypocrisy at, in permanent seige mentality and at permanent war with all these ones trying to tell us what to do! trying to tell us to use metric or taking away our rightful enjoyment of our superior status as the great british empire! Yes you mrs. itv drama sponsored by go compare. You're crusty heart palpitates faster and faster as you wait for that sacred moment when someone pauses after calmly explaining something to you and you can burst out with your 'ah ha! i knew deep down you're as full of hate and greed and violence as me!' bit, but that's not what you say you say 'oh you're just trying to get me to believe what you say and do what you want and of course i should do what you say because if we didn't do what we were told and follow the rules the sky would fall in but i won't accept any authority that doesn't offer me a self destructive risk or the opportunity to take it out on someone else! but i can think for myself! Particularily when i've just read a copy of the mail, i find i have lot's of things to get angry about then!' or maybe your bit about 'ah, if we treat the other in this way they'll just take advantage of us so we must always treat them as evil and assume the worst! we're all savages that's why we need our manners!' always looking for excuse to lash out at what's alien and too far from your incestuous comfort zone. people can't be trusted, all those complex words and arguments they use, 'there's no way anyone can have altruistic intentions when i'm so guilty. sometimes the pr just isn't true and i don't know who to trust.' well mrs, of course you're gonna get cancer, it is in fact the daily mail itself giving you cancer by riling you up into a self righteous illogical racist rage when your feeble brain spots the 'common sense' talking point and the stress of being such a pyschotic idiot drives you to 'pamper' yourself with 20 benson a bottle of coke and a kingsize cadbury fruit and nut since you're on a diet. unfortunately, noone at work today said much to you, no matter how much you put on an over the top simulation of niceness in order to have an excuse to bitch about anyone who didn't buy into it. unfortunately the boss didn't ask you to do anything for him today, so you could demonstrate your fierce blind loyalty to his authority while plotting and gossiping behind his back. unfortunately your husband won't eat you out anymore, because let's face it, you're not as young as you used to be and being a haggard spiteful old bitch is all you have left since you can't look like a young celebrity and don't have the imagination to desire anything else. oh wait, what's that? a lump? if only there was some way to blame this one on the foreigners.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|