View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 08:20 PM   #37505
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
^Yehhh maang...
(btw I'm dl'ing some excuse 17 right now!)

I have to get ready for work. This kind of blows. I'm in the middle of a music spree. gosh darn it!

Excuse 17 was such a fantastic moment in music. I miss that. Its what Wild Flag almost was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Observations after watching loads of nostalgic 90s TV-ads (mostly German channels) on youtube: Way more nudity than nowadays, a huge abundance of different beer-commercials, a very liberal use of filters (mostly orange-hues, making every situation appear as though it's taking place during a sunset).
I think American TV is just the opposite.. in the early-1990s I remember that the entire world practically collapsed because Jimmy Smitts showed his bare ass on TV on NYPD Blue.. Now? Bare ass on tv is pretty legit and the norm.. Less kick ass beer commercials though. Oh yeah, as manipulative as they were, where are the Nike commercials? It seems like they defined 1990s culture

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|