View Single Post
Old 04.16.2018, 06:25 AM   #12451
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambra
I see the Coachella sets are being DMCA'd and banned from DIME. Does indykid upload the sets to any other tracker? I'm looking for Vince Staples from Night 1 mainly.
how should we know this? We are not indykid, nor is (s)he a member of this forum (as far as I know). if you want to know you should ask him not us.

there are reasons for the rules on Dime, sadly as it may be sometimes. If those rules would not exist, there would be no Dime anymore. Artists or events that are not allowed on Dime should also not be shared on this forum and definitely not on this thread. That's my opinion. Otherwise the owners of this forum may get into problems. And we don't want that do we?

I would love to see Beyonce's set, but I won't be looking for it if it's banned on Dime (except maybe on YT). No I'm not a fan of her at all, but from what I read her show was phenomenal. She's the new Nina Simone. Yes Yes Yes

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|