View Single Post
Old 04.24.2008, 03:06 AM   #34
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
i am in no way saying that they are as good as boredoms... just that they were definitely influenced by them, and it is obvious in their arrangements and sound... of course, many bands were influenced by boredoms, but i think health really draws from them moreso than others...

you say "definitely"…which album would you say influenced them on which songs? (keyword: definitely)

i don't see any boredoms influence. is it the fact that they have some tribal drums??? crash worship were using tribal drums since the 80s, but i'm not about to say HEALTH were "definitely influenced by crash worship". i would say crash worship is closer musically to HEALTH than the boredoms. sorry, but i think we're all in agreement…boredoms is not a "definite" or even remotely obvious influence.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|