View Single Post
Old 03.27.2011, 04:14 PM   #385
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
what's wrong with slsk? it works perfectly. just get the latest version on slsknet.org .. I just searched and it came up ... uh . 29 people have it. Soulseek is essential my friend.

It crashes everytime I try to download something. Could be that I have the Mac version and it sucks, but I don't know, whatever it is I don't get Soulseek to work. Believe me, I've tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking With Satan
Don't lie.

You're either not trying very hard, or what you meant to say is that you're looking for somewhere to download it for free.

Well, yeah. But to be honest I didn't even check any online retailers for it since it just felt so, I don't know, unlikely that anyone would still sell an old Alvarius B CD. I mean, SCG records are hard to find, and they would probably sell a lot more than an old Al B record.

But anyway, I ordered the CD so everything's fine. And Baroque Primitiva still is addicting as hell.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|