View Single Post
Old 11.11.2010, 08:29 PM   #43
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
can you please shut the fuck up about opera? it's weird to have mentioned it so many times and in radically different arguments than i presented it.

you made the outrageously moronic claim that blues is the first genre where lyrics where important, i easily proved that to be retarded by providing an example(far from the only possible one) of a musical form considerably older than the blues where lyrics were important, that's where that ends, you sound ridiculous putting my example for ONE OF MANY THINGS YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT into many different arguments and still failing to make a point that isn't incorrect

nobody said it doesn't matter

the problem isn't whether or not it matters, it's that yr reasons for it mattering are laughable

you start by saying blues matters because it wasn't for a mass audience (for the first 2 hours it existed before they started recording it to sell as a commidity)

then you say blues matters because elvis likes it and is popular, hilarious. you value the idea that people make music for themselves, but think nothing is important unless it's the best selling title ever. of course pavarotti was wildly popular more recently then elvis, so despite the fact that you're pretending i only care about opera, and despite arguing that it sucks because it's for a mass audience/doesn't sell the most copies you're still ridiculous. you can change yr opinion from one extreme to the other dozens of times without even being almost right SKILLZ YO

blues was originally played only for the next door neighbour huh, well that guy was a human being so blues was a fucking sellout from the start, the kurds would play their flutes with only animals around while grazing their sheep. that's real underground, i'm going to start hating blues now because blues artists sell out by playing for people,and also because they don't sell as many copies as justin bieber

what you need to realise is that you are insulting the blues by needing to make things up to compliment it, it makes it seem like there isn't non-ridiculous reasons to enjoy it or respect it's legacy, if you like it so much stop hatin'
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|