View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 10:19 PM   #54
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
AH, so YOU'RE one of those guys that honks their ass off at people in speed lanes!!! Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy. Simply because of the countless number of idiots that honk at me when I'm literally doing " 80 " in the fast lane, I've got honked at for doing 90 before. And the stupid assholes at night who flash their lights on and off at you when they want you to go faster. I can't stand people who act like assholes on the road. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at people who go to slow too, but some people just don't have any sense of reason.
I get a sadistic pleasure out of slowing down when people tailgate/honk at me. It's not that I particularly dislike them for it, but it diffuses my anger. Impatient people piss me off, and I'm pretty impatient, so if you look impatient to me you should really take a time out.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|