View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 08:06 PM   #48
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
MTV. or people that only watch mtv, but complain about how stupid all of the shows are. people that spend a lot of time talking about how stupid the shows are on mtv, but that's all they watch. teddy geiger. "so you had a bad day..". GOD IF I COULD KILL A SONG I'D KILL THAT SONG AND SMILE AS IT DIED.

scene whores, myspace whores, people that say they're a myspace whore, tour planners for bands, tour planners for good bands.

people that talk on their cell phone during dinner.