View Single Post
Old 06.23.2017, 07:40 PM   #41
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I honestly think it was some asshole band/musician that wanted the fans/pigeons/marks to NOT show up with a band t on and instead go buy their overpriced fucking tour merch.

I remember the shock when I found out NIN was selling t-shirts for $45 in 1992! Jesus fuck that is like charging $75 now for a shit t shirt that's when I knew Trent Reznor was a douchebag corpo-brained wanna-be.

Weeelll... that is shocking, but remember Reznor was rather furiously kicking against his label at the time, kind of like Pearl Jam with Ticketmaster. He wanted to do his own thing, and maybe he was seeing if he could use your merch to that end.

I saw Pear Jam in like 1997 and the cheapest shirt available was $25, and they went up to $50, $60 plus.

Not excusing it. Just saying.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|