View Single Post
Old 03.11.2010, 07:51 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
because the gorillaz are always doing something different, it's not what I expect and often takes time to digest.

I "like" this new album, but it hasn't hit me yet. by the time the predictably named "P Sides" is out, I'm sure it will be my favorite album.

although D Sides wasn't as good as G Sides, the - Sides albums are usually my favorite.

the chinese new year version of dirty harry blows my miiiiind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdKJnFCpv7k

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
floatingslowly, Massive Attack's new record is pretty good. Money well-spent, i guess.
I'm downloading the itunes (deluxe) edition now and I can't wait. I knew it was released, but then spaced out about it, I guess.

just remembered this morning and decided to buy myself a birthday present.

I can't wait, and may stop halfway through the Gorillaz to listen!

[edit] I'm only on track 5 of Heligoland and I'm freaking out. my only complaint was the T-Pain filter they put over Horace Andy on Girl I Love You. I listen to their show from Glastonbury '08 constantly, and I'm used to him being more deep-dub. halfway through the song, I gave up that stupid thought and went back to freaking out. wow. fucking finally. can't believe I forgot.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|