View Single Post
Old 11.04.2013, 10:00 AM   #37312
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Those aren't reasons not do it, just not to do it regularly.
of course, it's the same with a lot of things-- coffeeholics can't get good sleep, cigarette smokers can't breathe right, perpetual stoners have a hard time getting their shit together, habitual drunks are some of the most horrible people one can meet, and of course there are exceptions to this rule but they are not the rule.

still, i think the addictive potential of cocaine is a lot higher than other drugs, both legal and illegal, the heart damage is nothing to fuck with, the behavioral consequences can be atrocious, and the withdrawal is a complete and absolute mindfuck that will have people jumping out of windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I kind of hate to say this, but sometimes the drugs are necessary.

then again, people need a "digestive" every now and then... but the downside is that most people's parties aren't exactly a therapeutic or shamanistic experience which would be the best sorts of contexts to get the most out of the drugs. yes, yes, utopias, i know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|