View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 01:15 PM   #1204
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Help me with something, will you guys?

In complete honesty I've been a Hilary supporter since the '90s, and I've wanted to see her in the general since somewhere around 1996. I voted for her over Obama in the '08 primary, and voted for her over Bernie this year.

But there's something I can't quite get my head around.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING HOLLARY CLINTON IS A MURDERER?

I mean.. I've asked, and I've been given batshit answers... like "in the mid-'90s she went rightnubto peoples' homes and had them fucking executed" and when I ask, "which people and for whatnreason/purpose?" I hear "oh man, so many people, and because she's a cunt" (or some such nonsense)

I've also heard the super predictable abortion response. Democrat = babykiller, period.

But the accusation has been on many mouths over the last year, and I can't find any reference to any documented incident that might be construed as true by any stretch of the sane imagination.

Anyone want to help me out on this?
she voted for Iraq war, she was Secretary of state during a very active period for US military operations abroad, and she seems to get the personal blame for Bengazi (yet all these Republicans seem to have forgotten what happened to US troops in Lebanon during Reagan)..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|