View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 11:05 AM   #1202
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
I think that hostility towards Russia coming from our side is unnecessary, dangerous and partial. or maybe part of some plan. and I still think US media brainwash you with Russia is aggressor narrative big time. again my opinion.

Wait... what?!

Are we talking about the same Russia here?

I don't think the attitude in the U.S. is actively hostile to Russia, but more hostile to Putin. And if you have an explanation regarding why this hostility is unwarranted, or perhaps to put it more accurately, unprovoked, I for one would love to hear it.

I'm not anti-Russia, but Putin is a terrifying presence in world politics, and this is due not only to the conduct of his soldiers and his alleged involvement in civilian slaughtering airstrikes in Syria, but also to the loyalty he inexplicably inspires both in Russia and in other parts of the world.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|