View Single Post
Old 04.21.2011, 06:06 AM   #1
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
On the rare occasions that I actually do socialize, I often find myself engaged in conversations about music, movies, or video games. Now, while I'm probably not the most knowledged on any of these subjects on SYG - in real life, people treat me as a walking multimedia encyclopedia (say that 5 times fast).

So, to avoid coming off as a guy who just knows everything (really I don't... just more than the majority of my peers) and can never be shown anything new, every so often I will pretend to be unfamiliar with something I am quite aware of.

People enjoy being the first to expose others to their interests - it's a bonding thing. That's why everyone here gets along so well *cough* *cough* *snicker* *snicker* And if I were to rob my potential IRL pals of these opportunities, I'd be even more of a recluse than I am now.

So yeah... can anyone else relate to what I'm trying to get at here? I know we're all beyond nerdy, so I can't be the only person who has been put in this situation before.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|