View Single Post
Old 04.12.2014, 02:35 PM   #944
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I will post a retroactive recap..

Last night I got into full drunk punk character, which is unusual for me (not the going to shows part, just getting so shit faced drunk in the parking lot)..

Fucking shit I was drunk. Totally motivated me to go ALL OUT in the pit.. I have so many scrapes and bruises that I didn't feel until my shower this morning.. even all that sweat last night didn't sting them, and some of these cuts are kind of deep from all those damned studded jackets.. fuckers aren't supposed to wear studs in the pit, but hey, it was still worth it!

Interestingly I miss my up the punx days when I was into total chaos, drinking, drugs, fighting, fucking, fucking shit up. It was SO MUCH FUN. As reserved and calculated as my life has evolved, the core of my being is such a damned saboteur that I can't help but just wanting to go back to those days.. It is so cathartic and liberating, Kurt was right, "Punk rock means freedom."

Oi Oi!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|