View Single Post
Old 01.23.2018, 10:34 AM   #75
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Oh, me too.

I meant other people. I think most people prefer talk; some even drive in silence. (!!!) I just think for the vast majority of Americans, there really isn't a space to be exposed to new music unless one makes a slight effort, and "fame" just means a name pierces through somehow, usually for a non-music related stunt like interrupting a VMA speech.

Yeah.

Thing is, everybody likes music. Everyone. But not everyone, like, *needs* music. I can’t fucking imagine my life without the definitive songs and artists and albums, and I constantly seek out new ones. But I’m a neurotic, borderline obsessive-compulsive feelings hound. I think a lot of people just listen to what’s convenient to listen to, and streaming makes that an even more effortless, thoughtless process.

More people probably know Kanye by name and action than by his music, if we’re being honest.

More people know Kurt Cobain as the poor man who took his life blah blah than know “Scentless Apprentice,” that’s for goddamn sure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|