View Single Post
Old 07.24.2016, 06:29 AM   #56
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
DDN has a special place into my heart also, it was my second SY-album to hear, quite soon after Goo. That time I had very little money to buy albums, so I borrowed DDN from library. And it was the only SY-album there. Really listened it a lot, also Goo and when Dirty came, listend it also lot (didnīt buy it myself, borrowed it from my friend). Finally wanted to buy (and had money) SY-vinyl and it was Sister. It was love at the very first moments when Steveīs drums started!

I remember when there was a article from SY in one Finnish independent magazine right after Dirty. The interviewer also made a review from their albums and he said DDN was disappointment when it came (he had listened SY from the BMR). Then I didnīt understand him, but now itīs easy to me.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|