View Single Post
Old 09.01.2015, 08:35 PM   #39793
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
oh yeah, i'm very much realizing that finally. i'm very close to content with where i am (i mean, it took my folks long enough to help me out but i wouldn't have loaned me money a year ago, either) but i'm just not very good with baby steps, i guess. how's your night?

none of us do well with "contentment" indeed is the the penultimate human preoccupation which causes the most harm. the trick is gradually working on it.. indeed being discontented about having a lack of contentment is part of the very same cyclical and cynical pattern!

As for my night, it was epic.. went dancing to my all time favorite live reggae artist and unlike life sometimes he didn't disappoint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5TUj0EIfbo (this isn't from last night but its same artist same venue)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|