View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 05:38 AM   #22
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
yes, it's very arty project on their own label. i remember when i knew about syr 1-4 existence and knew it only from internet and couldn't get them anywhere around i've lived that time. wanted to hear them so much. later, when i finaly bought syr4 as first of their syr series and played it i wasn't really impressed. than few months later listening to it again and find it's beauty, it's not easy every day listening, but it big and good experimental album even compare to the other syr vol. yeah, i'd say it must be big artictic experience to see it live. also i'm not suprised by first reaction of audience on that atp performance in london, hehe...just imagine.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|