View Single Post
Old 10.07.2013, 09:59 AM   #67
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Quote:
Who knew that anyone could sound so much like Sonic Youth, and also so much like R.E.M., in the same song?

Its true but it surprisngly works! I didn't realize the R.E.M. sound with the acoustics until it was just pointed out in that review

Quote:
Originally Posted by negative8ball
I'm totally with you on this... really digging this record.

I don't know that I could articulate a "defense" to the folks who don't like it - but that's okay... I just really dig it.
I agree. I couldn't defend it, but I'm just feeling it. Personally, I feel like its the first Lee solo record where I'm also totally digging the vocals, I like to lowered sound with some reverbish sound, it fills out Lee's voice without overpowering. its a solid record.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|