View Single Post
Old 04.01.2007, 09:00 AM   #11
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
last year my little brother had forgotten about it, so right before he went to bed, i got into his room and hid like.. everything. his blankets, sheets, teddy bears, toothbrush,... half of his room was actually gone, hidden all over the house. at first, he didn't even understand it was an april fool's joke.

a few years ago when my mother was gone, i wrote her a note saying 'mrs. lion called, please call back' and then the zoo's phone number. they must've gotten a lot of those calls, because the man on the phone just answered: 'sorry madam, you're too late, she just left for africa.' my mother didnt understand it was a joke until i told her, she was just like 'oh that's strange, she left'

this year i told some people i was going to get married in june (i'm only seventeen)

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|