View Single Post
Old 04.30.2019, 04:24 PM   #314
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Tonight i saw Glands of External Secretion and Twig Harper + Bill Nace duo, both were fucking fantastic and in totally different ways.

Yeah they were incredible at Colour Out of Space over the weekend. I only went on the Saturday though, so missed Chie Mukai unfortunately.

There were so many weird and amazing performances on the Saturday, but highlights for me were Twig Harper/Bill Nace, Beyt Al Tapes, Af Ursin and The Elks.

The Af Ursin set was really spaced out, he was creating layers of ringing drone textures by scraping these large sheets of hanging metal.

Beyt Al Tapes was a particularly mad performance. He was playing high frequency synth pulses whilst simultaneously riding an exercise bike full pelt for 30 minutes, with the sounds getting progressively more intense as he was getting more burned out, to the point where he was practically collapsing after his set finished.
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|