View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 08:55 PM   #46
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Glice, that was the post of the year.

Dr. Eugene, I brought ICP into this because you were voicing an opinion of Lil Wayne's lyrics and flow. ICP lyrics are generally South Park shock value shit. And their flow is usually just yelling. So... I mean I find them amusing. But I don't think it's especially good.

Isn't being "amusing" the entire point behind entertainment?

What do you think about Esham?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCsitiKTo0w

He was one of ICP's biggest influences - and it's extremely obvious in their material. They ripped their favorite aspects of his style, added some dick and fart jokes, ditched the satanic allusions, and that was that.

You guys seem to expect so much from a group called the Insane Clown Posse. They are rapping clowns from one of the poorest cities in America...who just so happen to be serial killing servants of "The Dark Carnival".

Most people don't pick up a cheesy slasher flick expecting high art. I happen to adore schlock, and dick and fart jokes, and serial killers who chop up cops, and baseheads, and wife beating bigots; eat dead bodies, drink Faygo, and fuck fat chicks.

Sounds a lot more "amusing" to me than what's played on the radio these days. Especially with all the yelling.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|