Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 08.26.2008, 07:20 PM   #180
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
Can someone help me with the Fall? I've never been quite that sure of them. I started off with Perverted by Language which i never got into right at the time because of the terrible opening track. Later then I bought Hex enduction Hour on the whim seeing it in a record shop and knowing that a lot of people say it's their best. I love Hex Enduction Hour totally and got me back into perverted and all the really great stuff like Deer Park, Wings, Hip Priest and Smile. Then recently I bought Fall Heads Roll and I really don't like it that much at all beyond the Aspen song - it doesn't really sound like the same band (though im aware it isnt) and really simplfied down not anywhere near as lyrical, etc... Like everything that was good about the band on Hex and Perverted... So it's hard for me to tell if I like them - There's some stuff that I absolutely love by them and some stuff I can't stand or just annoys the fuck out of me.

Getting to the point what Fall album should I go for next? I hear the Peel Sessions is an essential I should save up for but aside from that what album should I go for?

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|