View Single Post
Old 05.16.2008, 09:50 AM   #187
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Ehhh, I know where afterthefact is coming from and I've shared some of his feelings for a while also. The best noise I've heard has a great feel to it, melodic parts, dissonance, a drive. Its really like all other kinds of music, some of it is ok, some of it is garbage and some of it is great. Far as the proliferation of some artists output, well its their vison or whatever, let them do what they want. I myself am a quality over quantity kinda guy. Remember you dont need to like something just cause thurston says its cool, or because all your buddies sit around and circle jerk themselves to this ''band''. Make up your own mind about music, be honest with yourself, sometimes measure it against something else you love. All in all I understand what a noise musician is feeling, I get it, life's emotions and frustrations aren't in 4/4 time, they don't have a great hook to them, with that said, I like very very few noise tunes I've heard, but I can appreciatte what it means to some of us.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|