View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 10:44 AM   #19
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I don't even know what happened, and I find this irritating.

just lots of old crap going on. There's been a lot on the old board the past day or so, along with supposedly private bitching about things, so I haven't even bothered logging in.

Quote:
I wonder if chabib can limit registrations to individual IPs? (But seeing as I am a techie retard, I forget if most IPs are dynamic.)

By using those brackets right there, you have proven that in fact it is I who is the techie retard. I haven't got a clue what that means. IP? Dynamic IP's?

Quote:
Is this really necessary, khchris-clone? I've had disagreements with the guy more times than I can count, but I still respect him - he's intelligent, articulate, and he knows his shit.

Don't be the first shit-stain on our new forum chonies.

No, it's not necessary at all. And it's sad. I don't concur on all of this bit, but I do think old enmities should be forgotton now that we are at a new place.

Love.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|