View Single Post
Old 02.24.2016, 02:06 PM   #16
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
sometimes I think I'm just remembering it wrong. Maybe it wasn't condensed. But there was def narration at parts. Like before/after commercials.

Sometimes I think it was Monster Vision - it def could have been Billy Bob talking... but I've never been able to track down the Pumpkinhead episode of MV.

And I don't know about the like little cartoon hearts or whatever that covered up violence. But again - is my memory playing tricks on me? Was that just from clips of "I love the 80's" or whatever and I'm remembering all wrong?

That's the shitty thing about memories. The longer they last, the more they seem to distort.