View Single Post
Old 12.09.2017, 11:26 PM   #173
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
welcome to winter!

you sure about the klonopin? i’ve never had a steady supply of them cuz the pushers said it makes you worse on the comedown and creates dependence

and caffeine boosts your dopamine but makes you anxious.

I’m... resigned to the klonipin. I’ve been on a pretty regular regimen of anti-anxiety medications since I was in college. I have yet to meet a doctor who didn’t think that I would probably need to have such a thing on-hand indefinitely, as I’ve had some really nasty anxiety and panic attacks at some really inopportune times in my life (driving, working, blah). I’ve been prescribed just about every kind, and klonipin in low doses seems to work best.
I definitely have a physical dependency, because that’s how this stuff works. But I don’t notice it because I never abuse so I never run out. If I had to go off the meds, I’d have to wean down, and I’m sure it would suck.

And yes, I do try other things. I don’t even drink caffeine much, and I meditate and know the drill. I have a serious anxiety issue. It makes me want to break things when I read about people selling these meds on the street, because for some people they are a really helpful tool.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|