View Single Post
Old 09.06.2006, 06:26 AM   #37
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke
haha, why are you bumping this thread?

bored?..., you spend too much time on this board.

--//--

Stupid thread, and stupid are some of the people who post on this kind of threads, why are you posting if you don't care? oh yeah...you need your dayly dose of sarcasm, or do you need to bash someone to feel "good"?. (you can reaplce "good" for: "superior"/"intellectual"). PLease explain, do you know how to ignore people??!, I mean...that rich guy who posted about Sy not playing teenageriot is the most annoying person I've met on this board so I just ignore him, I don't need to insult him.
Erm....let's put it this way sonny:
-Yes i'm at work and terribly bored and surely i spend too much time on here.
-I don't think crypto is all that annoying and he sure knows how to take himself a little less seriously than you do,perhaps?
-Internet,don't forget.You can express your opinion freely for the most part.tons and tons of threads i ignore but out of boredom i bumped into this and i happened to express my opinion just like you express yours.Moron.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|