Thread: Skullflower
View Single Post
Old 02.12.2019, 10:43 AM   #22
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
True enough. It does seem that some people get to live down their youth and others don't though. I do know that I have ceased a few imagery and fashion things because it definitely makes people misjudge me and I've seen it hurt people that I know enough not to engage in certain trappings just because they are interesting in an occult way or were fascinating for one reason or another. I have never been a right-wing person and I don't really need to invite headaches when I can engage any number of interest and be artistically satisfied. I don't like this era of litmus tests and I do think the art and the artist can be separated if the art is non political in nature, but this is not really a time for expecting nuanced thinking out of people. Given the state of the world, ambiguity and such are not really a great path to take these days.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|