View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 04:41 PM   #456
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and criminals, and people who seek to do others harm, are not going to be swayed by ANY law. What about that do yo0u not understand? The violent ones are gonna be violent and get their guns on the black market and someone will make BIG BUCKS selling them these guns.

look at our war on drugs. the government has been implicated in several cocaine smuggling and heroin smuggling deals where they used the profits from impounded drugs sales to run. Iran Contra, air america was a smuggling operation, and there are many reports of the US government using offshore oil rigs to smuggle cocaine and heroin into the usa for sale.

I don;t trust any of those motherfuckers.